Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting creative in the kitchen (kinda)


When you start to run low on your food supplies and lunch is just a few minutes away, creativity kicks in. This situation tends to happen often in my kitchen. One of my go to lunches happens to be Little Man's favorite- broccoli pockets. I just unroll some crescent rolls, fill them with cheddar cheese and broccoli, roll them back up and bake them (okay, so maybe not the MOST creative I can get, but it works).

Little Man LOVES these little veggie pockets! The great thing about these is that you can get as creative as you want. I've made them with different veggies, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni... the filling possibilities are endless. They are quick, easy and yummy!







And lets not forget about the famous paper towel roll person. CJ and I made this one last week... (again, not the most creative thing ever- but it kept Little Man busy for a while with the markers).

No comments:

Post a Comment