Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So I have this new obsession...

After feeling like the last person in the world not on Pinterest, I finally joined. I was hooked within an hour. All these boards, ideas, inspiration... it's almost too much to take in, but at the same time I can't look away! 


I have started one board of fall inspiration- I can't wait to get started on that wreath! There are so many crafts that I can put on my list of to-do's. 


You can follow me on Pinterest, if you have an interest. (See what I did there?)


Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's just hope that I don't burn out on this too soon, like I did with Twitter. I'm still on Twitter too, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Yessss...it's so addictive! But in a more productive way, really. I mean, you get SO MANY ideas! I've definitely already tried some recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete