Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The new direction

In case you hadn't heard I've been working on another blog with on of my good friends. 2 Moms and a Blog focuses on DIY stuff, crafts, frugal living with kids etc. You can check out what we've been up to lately at www.2momsandablog.blogspot.com I wanted to let you all know of the new direction 'Little Man and Me' is going to take. I started this blog back in 2010 as a creative outlet and a place for family and friends, or anyone interested for that matter, to keep up to date on us. I ended up sharing recipes crafts and even did a giveaway. 'Little Man and Me' will remain as an outlet to get things out, just write and share things about my family. I want to thank everyone who has been a reader of this blog. With lots of different post I've actually received emails from complete strangers offering words of strength, hope and thanks and it has been a great feeling to know that I've reached out to people. So please be sure to check out '2 Moms and a Blog' for all things crafty, DIY and frugal! www.2momsandablog.blogspot.com And keep checking back here for updates on Little Man and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment