Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An update on us

It's been a while since I've updated the blog. We've been so busy and with Christmas only a couple of days away we've been getting last minute presents, baking lots of yummies and wrapping gifts. I hope that your preparations for the Holidays have been smooth and you are enjoying every minute of it!


We put up our tree a couple of weeks ago while Little Man was sleeping. It was beautiful. Something about a Christmas tree, with bright lights bouncing off the red and green ornaments is so calming and always induces a happy mood for me! When CJ got up the next morning he went to inspect the tree. He poked an ornament and looked back at us, not sure what to make of it. He poked it again and laughed. Then a frenzy began. He started to take off every ornament his little hands could reach, and brought them to his Daddy one by one. He thought this was the funniest thing in the world (so did we). When CJ had taken off every ornament within his reach we redecorated the tree. Here is the result- Little Man proof:




Yes, our tree is only half way decorated now. And you know what? It's the most beautiful tree in the world to me! We have many special ornaments on this tree. I would like to share one of my personal favorites.



I also attempted to save money this year by doing Little Man's Christmas pictures at home. Silly, silly me. I wanted pictures of CJ in his Christmas PJs, Christmas outfit, and a special "all I want for Christmas in my auntie" shirt. All I managed was his PJs and did not exactly get the results I was hoping for! However the pictures I did get I think are adorable and capture my Little Man's pure spirit!



In the midst of all the chaos going on around here the last few weeks I did send out those wonderful Christmas cards from Shutterfly. I was thrilled with how they came out!



It's doubtful if I will update again before Christmas. So I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that your holiday is filled with warmth, love, peace and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment