Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010

2010 was a big year of firsts for my family. Little Man's 1st tooth, 1st steps, and 1st birthday. Our 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas in our home as a family. This Christmas was the best. We are so blessed with such wonderful family who helped to make it special beyond our imagination. 

Yes, 2010 was a great year. So why am I so ready for this year to be over? Well- I have big plans for 2011. Some of them I don't want to reveal just yet in fear of jinxing said plans. But I have some typical goals like most people. Get back into shape, eat healthier, exercise. I also resolve to make better financial decisions. Take a family vacation. Get my house organized. Be more social. I have become a bit of a recluse over the last year and have no idea why. Rest assured, this will change!

So 2010 while you were good to my little family, we say good-bye. It's time for you to get out of the way and let in 2011- the year of big plans! I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment