Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not so wordless Wednesday

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's a time that should be used to reflect upon what you are thankful for. I think that the typical responses to this are family, friends, health etc. This is great. We should always be grateful to have been blessed with family and friends. Think a little more about what else you are grateful for. If you are reading this post you have been blessed with access to a computer, and internet. Sight, and the ability to read.

I think so often we count our blessings but at the same time forget the small everyday things we take for granted. Drugstores for the colds we get the week of Thanksgiving (like me). The people that work at these drugstores during the holidays so we can have access to what we need. They are working and not with their family while so many others are. It is these type of things I hope to remain grateful for.

So after you read this, and go about your life, stop and think of the little things that help you day to day- as well as your family and friends.

I am grateful that I have readers who hopefully can be inspired by what I write.

Be blessed today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment